Saturday, February 03, 2007

Back in the Saddle Again!

I apologize for my long absence from the blogosphere. I appreciate the inquiries from those who wondered if I had been hit by the proverbial bus or whether I had been paralyzed by writer's cramp. To all the well-wishers, thank-you!

My time has been entirely consumed by year-end needs of my investment business. Year-ends necessitate report writing , performance measurement, and client service. Investment strategy, though reviewed constantly, receives a thorough scrutiny to ensure that portfolios comply and reflect.

SEC compliance requirements have blossomed over the years for those of us in this business. Assessing new software to ensure compliance has also had an appetite for time.

A few interesting private equity deals also demand negotiation and due diligence. Despite the popularity of the concept, there still appears to be potential for extraordinary returns in some of these vehicles.

Finally, some changes in the distribution of our products due to a merger have created a great deal of excitement and opportunity...plus, taken some time.

I appreciate your patience, and your kind thoughts. I hope to provide a more continuous interpretation of value discipline through the year.

Thank-you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Market Blogs £ >